Investment Advisory Services
As ERISA Plan consultants and fiduciaries, the duty to act in the best interest of your employees is at the core of the fiduciary standard. We proactively manage this duty for our clients through our investment advisory/investment management process.
Upon assessing a Plan’s demographics, time horizon and risk tolerance we will assist in the creation of the Plan’s Investment Policy Statement which will be used to select the investment menu as well as set the benchmarks for monitoring investment performance.
- Design a specific investment lineup / fund menu based on the criteria contained in the Investment Policy Statement
- Provide continuous oversight of the plan’s investments with complete documentation of our process
- Replace underperforming investments
- Provide a quarterly investment performance and due diligence scorecard to ensure conformity with the goals contained in the Investment Policy Statement
- Design and distribute any required participant notices or communications regarding the investments
- Conduct a quarterly WebEx by our in house investment committee to review current market conditions, significant changes in our fund list, upcoming regulatory changes and other topics of interest
2nd Quarter 2017 Investment Committee WebEx: Listen
2nd Quarter 2017 Market Commentary: Download
Employee Enrollment, Education & Investment Advice
Our client is not just the business owner or executive team but each and every employee. As ERISA fiduciaries our focus is to engage each employee on a regular basis so they make the right decisions to help them be more financially secure for retirement.
- Individualized investment allocation advice via one-on-one meetings
- Semi-annual group employee education and enrollment seminars
- Targeted education campaigns to address the needs of employees
- Customized plan communication materials
- Tools that will allow us to answer the critical questions such as:
- How much will I need to save to be able to retire?
- How much of my paycheck do I need to set aside?
- How should I invest the money in my account?
- How will I replace my income during retirement?